Metallic structures expertise
We offer a tailor-made approach to the dimensioning, design and reinforcement of metallic structures.
Our services are based on the following method: modelling and simulating the mechanical behaviour and performances of a structure subjected to various types of stress.
This proven and reliable method makes it possible, even before producing the designed structure, to anticipate its performance and to limit the risks of non-conformity. Then reverse engineering can be carried out in the case of a failure detection or optimisation in the case of a design that is too complex.
A tailor-made service
We generally work on a fixed price basis, i.e. we agree a technical service and a fee with you. It can include different services depending on your needs:
- Studies for new or renovated structures
- Technical assessments and diagnoses
- Modelling and dimensioning
- Reverse engineering
- 2D or 3D manufacturing drawing
- Virtual assembly
- Manufacturing and assembly with our partners
- Model approval
- Results analysis
- Additional calculations and verifications (structural zooms and/or manual calculations)
- Drafting of a dimensioning calculation note in accordance with the regulations in force
- Supervision of structural work
At the end of the study, we deliver the calculation notes as well as the calculation models generated and plans for the study.
Would you like a detailed presentation of this method or would you like to know more about our structural design and strengthening services? Contact us now.